While the Magento 2 platform is pretty impressive, there are a couple of issues that can have a negative impact on the overall user experience. One of the main areas this can be seen in is the inability to configure selected products. The lack of a feature that enables you to order numerous options at once is a serious gap in the overall functionality on offer on the Magento 2 platform.
Luckily for you, the Magento 2 platform now has a reliable tool that will easily fix these issues. This tool also provides several enhancements for you to make the most of. Meet the Improved Configurable Product (ICP) extension by Firebear. This module offers numerous helpful features.
Firebear ICP Features
- The Firebear extension for Magento 2 will update the page URL, description, product name, SKU and other attributes every time you select a new option on the frontend.
- Using this extension ensures that updates will be applied dynamically on a category page.
- You will also enjoy dynamic updates for both Metadata and Schema.org.
- Default options will be configurable from the back-end, which enables you to pre-select options for the frontend.
- The options matrix grid is a robust B2B feature that will allow you to add multiple options of configurable products.
- If you choose to install the ICP extension, all simple product prices will inform the overall price range on your Magento 2 store.
- You can also expect to see support for both group prices and full tier options. This Firebear extension allows you to use URL to select product configuration.
- The custom shipping message scheduler is also available with this extension, which will enable you to apply customer shipping logic.
Dynamic Content Updates for Magento 2
The new Firebear ICP feature also provides a dynamic content update option. This feature will help reduce how many times you will need to reload the page after each product selection. This will help to improve the overall user experience on your site. Basically, this means that all product attributes will update dynamically.
Dynamic category Page Updates with Firebear
When a customer selects a new option on one of the category pages on your Magento 2 store, you can expect dynamic attributes for your product. Basically, this means the shopper can add a product to their cart without having to visit the product page.
The Benefits of a Product Matrix Grid
The product matrix grid that the Firebear extension provides offers a significant B2B improvement. This will create a B2C segment to your Magento 2 store. The new extension provides a new option selection on your site. Firebear’s matrix grid means that multiple product options can be selected simultaneously. As a result, visitors will be able to add a number of items to their cart in bulk. The grid will dramatically speed up ordering time and helps to streamline the process.
Price Range Display on Magento 2
As you would expect, if your product is configurable, it will usually have a number of different prices. It’s often a good idea to show the full price range of a product, as this will better inform potential buyers about the minimum and maximum prices of the product on offer.
As you can see, this extension for Magento 2 offers a huge range of features with lots of configurable products. Plus, the Firebear ICP extension is easy to install, configure and use.
Are you already using the Firebear extension? Let us know about your experience using this extension in the comments section below.