SEO Lead (Manager)
The Elementary Group is a digital marketing services provider with offices in Leeds and London. Elementary is now seeking a group SEO lead for our growing team in Yorkshire. We are seeking a well-rounded SEO Lead with 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced agency environment, including at least two years of creating or managing digital marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a leader who understands how to manage teams in a way that gets the most out of them and the work. The selected candidate should be a strategic thinker who can partner at the “director” level with others on a client team (Account Director, Planning Director, etc.) to plan and execute client campaigns.
We are looking for someone who is used to rolling up their sleeves and getting work done themselves if need be. The successful candidate must have an insatiable desire to learn and improve both their digital marketing skills and their management skills in a way that aligns with our core values: Creativity, Innovation and Ideas Led
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring personal client performance is at an optimal level and achieving any outlined KPIs
- Ensuring all assigned clients have a future proof, strategic plan in place
- Retaining assigned clients
- Identifying, highlighting & proposing key growth opportunities for assigned clients
- Identifying and escalating any potential issues at the earliest opportunity
- Serving as the primary escalation point for SEO Executives
- Mentoring and developing SEO Executives
- Educating other departments on SEO benefits, best practices and common objection handling
- Input into weekly circulation of SEO team and industry news
- Working with the new business team to develop campaign ideas for potential clients.
What you’ll need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an SEO specific role
- Confident carrying out technical SEO audits
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEO strategy
About Elementary Group:
Our head office is based in Brighouse (five minutes off the M62 and near the train station), this agency of 24 talented designers, developers and marketers offer clients a full digital mix, including web design, complex ecommerce builds, brochure sites and on-going digital marketing campaigns. Some of our clients include: Travelodge, Travis Perkins, Global Knives, London School of Economics and The National Grid.
What’s On Offer?
A competitive salary – £££ dependent on experience + bonus
A fantastic holiday allowance – Up to 25 days including Christmas + all bank holidays
Great work-life balance – remote working and flexi-time
We’ll give you all the tools you need to work remotely or from the office (it’s up to you!)
Conferences – actively encouraged to learn and attend conferences
Career progression – opportunity to make a difference and quickly progress in your career.