Migrating your store over from Shopify to Magento makes sense. There’s a reason that Magento is the most popular e-commerce solution, thanks to its customisability and its superior functionality. But how can you move everything from your Shopify store over easily and hassle free?
Cart2Cart is a fantastic tool which automates the transition process for you – making it simple. You don’t need any great technical skill, plus there’s no software that you need to install. All data is transferred over without loss or duplication. It’s quick and secure, as well entirely automated – making the process as stress free as possible. If you do have any worries, there is also a fantastic technical support team to help keep your mind at rest.
The Twelve Steps to Migrate your Shopify Store to Magento
- Make sure that you backup all your data first.
- Install Magento from their site.
- Next, you need to visit www.shopping-cart-migration.com and register.
- You’ll be given the option to create a new migration. Setup the source cart as Shopify and enter the URL of your Shopify store.
- Then you’ll need to add the API Key and your password.
- In Target Cart Type select Magento with your new Magento store URL. Download the Connection Bridge.
- Select what parts you’d like to migrate across including products, categories, and customers.
- Import the source data from Shopify.
- Map your currencies for the countries you serve.
- Next you can migrate orders if you have chosen to in step 4.
- Test the migration with a demo.
- Once it has been tested and works on the demo, you can start the full migration.
That should do it! You new Magento store is now ready to go.