Digital Project Manager
We’re on the lookout for a smart, super organised, experienced Digital Producer / Project Manager to join our fantastic UK team in Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing and delivering digital projects on a variety of common technology platforms; including web development, ecommerce, CMS and bespoke integrations preferably WordPress and Magento
- Familiarity with common digital marketing methodologies, technologies and platforms such as Google PPC, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, social media and digital media. We are not looking for a hands-on digital marketer, but it’s essential that you have a thorough understanding of the digital landscape and are comfortable discussing such concepts and their applications.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects within strict/tight timescales.
- Commercially focused with budgetary responsibility for pricing and P&L against projects.
- Familiarity with a wide range of common web technologies such as LAMP, .NET, HTML, CSS, XML etc. Development capability is not a requirement of this role, but a thorough understanding of these technologies and their various applications is.
- Resource management and scheduling
- Managing and delegating to the project management and development teams
- Identifying and escalating sales opportunities
- Initiating, implementing and continual improvement of project and development processes
- Ensuring processes and projects are well documented
- Have a keen eye for detail and quality control
- Able to influence and challenge constructively.
- Able to motivate team members and manage internal and external relationships.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye with strict attention to detail.
- Must be confident in a client facing role.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be creative and energetic with the desire to grow in tandem with the company.
- Must be a team player.
We’re also looking for someone that is super fun, friendly and approachable, otherwise you won’t be the perfect team fit for our bunch of lovely quirky conversationalists.
In return for your fantastic talent and skills you can expect:
- A competitive salary – based on skills and experience
- Part remote working – work wherever you’ve got a wi-fi connection.
- Copious cups of fancy coffee (from the fancy coffee machines)
- An exciting and oh-so friendly workplace that helps nurture and develop the skills of everyone involved
- Team outings
- Shiny Macbook Pro and iPhone
- Tuition and support to help progress your development
- Work award dos and nights out
- Workplace pension.
If you love what you do, and are ready to blow us away with your skills and fantastic attitude, then what are you waiting for? Drop us a line using our contact form and let’s arrange to get together.